Transport & service
Transport & service
- Free delivery
- Delivery in Belgium
- Delivery in the EU
- Delivery outside the EU
- Will I have to pay import or custom fees when I receive a parcel from you?
- Questions and answers
- What should I do if my parcel arrives damaged?
- My parcel hasn't arrived, what should I do?
- What is the Gillio BUZZ option?
All orders of minimum 100 euros are delivered without any cost in the following countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Denmark and Austria
All orders of minimum 450 euros (€450 in ONE order - not €450 as the total of several orders combined!) are delivered without any cost to the rest of the world.
All our deliveries are insured!
If your order is inferior to 100 euros (VAT included) for delivery in Belgium, the following deliverycosts will then be charged:
€ 8,26 (excl. VAT) - € 10 (incl. VAT)
Hereafter you will find the list of transportcosts that will be charged to you for deliveries in Europe in the following cases:
* The order amount is less than €100 and delivery in Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Denmark and Austria (if the order amount exceeds 100 euros, the delivery is free in those countries).
* The order amount is less than €450 and delivery in the rest of the world (if the order amount exceeds 450 euros, the delivery is free).
Bulgaria - €20
Cyprus - €20
Denmark - €10
Germany - €10
Estonia - €20
Finland - €20
France (continent) - € 14
France (Corsica) - €25
Greece - €20
Great-Brittain - €10
Hungary - €20
Ireland - €20
Italy - €20
Latvia - €20
Lithuania - €20
Luxemburg - €10
Malta - €25
Netherlands - €10
Norway - €25
Austria - € 10
Romania - €20
Poland - €20
Portugal - €20
Slovakia - €20
Slovenia - €20
Spain - €20
Czechia - €20
Turkey - €20
Sweden - €20
Switserland - €20
All orders as from €450 are delivered wordwide.
Hereafter you will find the list of transport- and handlingcosts that will be charged to you for deliveries in the countries outside of Europe for orders less then €450:
United States -> €25
Turkey, Albania, Algeria, Egypt, Georgie, Israël, Jordanie, Russia, Syria -> €25
All other countries -> €35
Local authorities may charge local sales tax and an import fee when new products enter a non-EU country. Experience has learned us that it can be quite a random process, some people are never charged any fees while others in the same country have had to pay regularly. We have no influence on the customs offices in other countries. The customer is responsible for paying any applicable custom duties (only applicable when you live outside the European Union).
Please note that Gillio is not capable of determining the amount of these taxes in advance. In this respect, the customer is advised to contact his/her national Customs Office to check the latest applicable local requirements in his/her country.
A large part of our work here at Gillio - next to picking & processing your new favourite organiser and shipping it to you! - is answering questions from our customers. Our clients, whether they've been with us for several years already or just joining in on the fun, contact us regularly with a wide range of questions.
'When will my order ship?', 'Do you have an ETA on the Medium Compagna in Gold?', 'I have a gap in my rings!', 'Can I ask for gold rings on my new planner?' - and many more.
In order to streamline our customer service processes even more, we'd like to update you on the correct channels to contact us with a question.
1. First of all: check our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on the website under 'Customer Service'. A lot of answers can be found there already!
2. Can't find the answer you are looking for? Then e-mail our staff - but please use the correct mail address: (and make sure your mail is not larger than 10 MB!)
- Problems, issues, repairs – email@example.com NEW!
This is the e-mail address where you can send us your questions about any issues you might have. Changed your mind and want to return a purchase? Is your Gillio item in need of repair? Sudden ring gaps in your organiser? Send your question to this address only. We will treat them as soon as possible!
- Orders & shipping – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question about your current order, your shipping, do you want to pass on a preference for smooth/pebbly/... leather, or have any other question regarding orders and shipping? Our colleague Els will answer them for you!
- Pictures, payments & refunds – email@example.com
Our colleague Steve will answer all your questions about payments, he will issue your refunds, and he’s also responsible for all our inhouse photography – so let him know wether or not you like the pictures of your planner! (Please note: pictures can only be requested DURING the ordering process. You cannot ask for pictures after an order has been made!)
Do you have a short, urgent question? Then you can also try us on the online chat during business hours.
This way we can make sure the right person is handling your requests and questions, and you can receive a response as soon as possible.
Please note our offices are open between 9 AM and 1 PM, and again from 2 PM to 5 PM CET on business days, and are closed on weekends. Depending on the time of your mail, it could be a little wait before you receive our response.
Thanks for helping us help you!
Our employees make sure your parcel is carefully wrapped and shipped. If your parcel arrives wet or damaged, you have to refuse the parcel and not accept it, give it back to the driver / delivery employee, so it will be returned to us.
If you do not officially report it upon receipt, the insurance company does not cover the damage to the package as there is no proof it happened in transit and arrived in that state. Please remember this in the unfortunate case this would happen to your package! The person that signs for the package is responsible - so please inform your neighbours, family members or significant other if they will be signing for the parcel.
If the parcel was left on your doorstep in your absence (so it was NOT signed for), and you discover upon arrival that there is damage to it, please report this to customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately - at latest within the first 48 hours. We will attempt to file a claim with the insurance company. Please do NOT open the parcel under any circumstance!
All our parcels are shipped with bPost. You receive a tracking number from our customer service department once your parcel is shipped, so you can track it from our warehouse to your front door.
Is your parcel delayed or is it not arriving?
- If your parcel hasn't arrived within 2 weeks (within Europe) / within 4 weeks (outside of Europe), and the tracking page does not supply you any addition information (f.ex. parcel is awaiting pick-up at your local post office), please contact email@example.com. Our colleagues will contact bPost and investigate where your parcel is.
- We cannot open an inquiry earlier than 2 (or 4) weeks, as your parcel might be held in customs or be delayed by the local mail handler.
- Tracking statuses such as 'detained by customs: reason unknown' are completely normal and mean your item is awaiting processing by customs.
- Our parcels are fully insured. In case your parcel is declared 'lost' by bPost, we can claim insurance and ship you a new parcel. In this case, our customer service department will provide you with a form to fill out. In case the item you ordered sold out in the meantime, we will fully reimburse you so you can place a new order!
With Gillio BUZZ, for an additional 20€ (24,2 € within the EU) you not only get priority processing (your order jumps to the front of the line) but your order also gets shipped the next business day. We use a special express shipping service when you opt for BUZZ: your parcel is shipped by DHL, via the bPost network.
You will still receive a bPost tracking number, but once your parcel is handed to DHL, you can find the DHL tracking number on the bPost tracking page, under 'customer reference'.
Because speed is of the essence when choosing BUZZ, this service cannot be combined with a request for pictures. Pictures have a delay of up to 4 business days, so that will stand in the way of our super-fast shipping and handling!
Please note the BUZZ charge is an additional charge, on top of your regular shipping cost. If for example your international shipping fee is 25€, it becomes 45€ with BUZZ. If your order is eligible for free shipping, you’ll be charged 20€ for the BUZZ option, etc.
Gillio BUZZ guarantees you priority processing and next-businessday shipment. It does not guarantee a delivery date or delivery speed. Delivery speed depends on factors outside of our control, and may be influenced by transport, customs processing, import clearance, local weather, union action or labour strikes, etc.
Our international shipping charges do not include any applicable import taxes, customs duties, or fees that are due upon entry into the destination country. All duties, fees, and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient, and are calculated once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Please contact your local customs office for more information.