MeetUPdate #6: what to bring?
The meet-up is approaching VERY fast. Only a good 2 weeks to go, and the event of the year is taking place...
We are VERY excited and are working hard on preparing lots of wonderful memories for you guys!
Someone asked us: what should I bring?
Good question, of course. It all depends on when you are arriving and how long you are staying. But, we've gathered some 'helpful suggestions' for you ;-)
You most certainly need:
- Your Gillios, of course. In a room full of likeminded people, it's wonderful to see how other people use and set-up their planners. Inspire, and be inspired!
- No need for red roses in your jacket's button hole: we'll prepare badges for everyone so you know who's who!
- Your camera, or phone, to take pictures. All the stay-at-home Gillionaires will appreciate you sharing your favourite moments on social media! Use the #gilliomeetup2016 hashtag so everyone can follow what's happening.
- Your creditcard, your secret money jar, or plain ole' cash: you'll be one of the first people with the opportunity to buy the new releases! (Of course, a purchase is NOT obligatory. We love to have you there, wether you feel like purchasing something or not!)
- Enough room in your luggage to pack your latest acquisitions... And your goodie bag! ;-)
You know what? That's about it. Just bring your best mood, a big smile and help make this an event to remember!
Are you in Brussels on Friday already? Contact Mella (email@example.com) to join us for a pre-meet-up dinner!
Attendees from previous years will concur: the meet-up is the place to be if you love Gillio as much as we do.
Have you booked your (free!) ticket yet? Click here to register now!
Next week: the final details!