Organiser - Compagna VINTAGE (medium)
SPECIAL EDITION - LIMITED PRODUCTION
This limited production is a blend of the old and the new: Gillio's current bestseller, the medium Compagna, with the most loved leathers from over 10 years ago!
When visiting the (recently remodeled) artisan workshops in Florence (Firenze) last year, the artisans had found a crate of old Gillio leather left-overs from more than 10 years ago! Lots of scraps of old gold and old dark brown in a huge variety of shades, still smelling heavenly!
The colours were truly incredible, showcasing years of Gillio heritage: super dark dark brown, lighter dark brown, super dark gold, beautiful honey coloured gold... Sometimes, the light shades of dark brown were almost identical to the dark shades of gold - it was hard to distinguish sometimes!
We mixed and matched to create a limited production of one-of-a-kind pieces of 'old leather patchwork' in a light ('Latte'), a medium ('Mokka') and a dark shade ('Espresso').
These planners all come with gold rings and gold poppers, contrast stitching and a delicious 'old leather' smell ;-)
IMPORTANT: all these planners are one-of-a-kind, made of smaller pieces of leather. They are not uniform and are made of different hides mixed together - the different pieces of leather will not always match in colour, the flyleaf can be from a completely different hide, etc.
Please ask for pictures before you buy and expect a gorgous, unique planner made up of different shades of epoca!
- inside - left: one secretarial pocket for storing papers; zipper for coins/money or papers; one compartment for several business- and / or credit cards.
- inside - right (behind the refill): one secretarial pocket to store pieces of paper; five business- and / or credit cards slots
- vegetable tanned Italian full-grain calfskin leather - different colours in one planner!
- organizer 13,2 x 19 cm
- diary refill 9.6 x 17 cm
- rings: highest quality gold Krause rings, 25 mm
- Gillio Classico ballpoint pen, in the colour of your choice
- gold rings, gold popper, contrast stitching